Grassland. Desert. Mountains. Lakes. Rivers. Nearly 9,000 miles of coastline. What more could you want? One of the most populated countries in the world is also one of the world most interesting and under-traveled destinations.
China’s greatest hits include Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an; which is more than enough for first timers, but there are also around 160 cities in China with a population over 1 million.
Read more below and get planning!
Why Travel Here?
What Can You Expect?
1) Amazing food – Dumplings, Baus (Buns), Peking Duck and much much more.
2) Shopping – Knock-offs, Luxury Items, Local Boutique goods; they’ve got them all.
3) Beautiful landscapes – Mountains, Coastline, Cityscape, Lakes.
4) Traditional Chinese Medicine – it’s all natural and there is a remedy for whatever ails you.
5) Festivals – Chinese New Year, Lantern Festival, Qingming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival; see what’s on while you’re there.