Beaches and Volcanos – no we’re not talking about Hawaii. Indonesia is a stunning country, also famous for Komodo Dragons, Elephants, Orangutans and Tigers.
From its vibrant capital Jakarta to its serene islands (over 17,000 of them), Indonesia truly has a variety of destinations to offer.
Read more below and get planning!
Why Travel Here?
What You Can Expect?
1) Be encouraged to travel outside of Bali – many islands worth visiting are just within reach (Lombok, Gili, and Java).
2) Surfing – Bali is a surfer’s paradise and there are plenty of opportunities to get up on a board if you’re just starting out.
3) Wildlife, it’s hard to miss – from tiny Geckos in your accommodation, Orangutans in Sumatra, Camels in Gili, to plenty of fish (20% of the world reefs) Indonesia has this and more.
4) Hiking Volcanoes – there are many opportunities for this including Lake Toba (northern Sumatra) and Mount Bromo (Java).
5) Lazing at the beach – with over 35,000 miles of coastline, Indonesia has plenty of beaches to offer on the main five islands. If you have plenty of time, and a bit of daring, some of the more remote islands offer even further unspoiled scenery.
Where Should I Go?
Maybe segment the regions as you had it before to make a distinction that Jimbaran, Seminyak, and Ubud are all in Bali. Or maybe make a Bali icon and then make a new page featuring Jimbaran, Ubud and Seminyak.