South Korea. A country that is often in the news, for all the wrong reasons. This beautiful, modern country has great destinations for both city breaks, as well as countryside adventures.
Be sure to check out Seoul as your flight will most likely take you there and it’s a great place. Take in the food, shopping, scenery, and city-scapes in this unique country.
Read below and get planning!
Why Travel Here?
What Can You Expect?
1) Instagrammable Pictures left, right, and center.
2) Definitely, do a day trip out of Seoul. The train system is excellent as well as the express bus system.
3) K-pop – it’s a really big thing in Korea, you’ll either love it or hate it.
4) Most shops are open on Sunday – and therefore closed on Monday, just to be aware.
5) Similar to Japan – no tipping, and taking off your shoes in certain situations is a mist.
Where Should I Go?